Tuesday 12 June 2012

Clinique Superbalanced OIL-FREE Foundation


I’ve been a fan of Clinique foundation ever since my Mum first introduced me to their products when I was embarrassed about my acne and trying to hide it with cheap pressed powder out of a makeup box in my bedroom. It was the start of a love for the high end brand that seemed ahead of its time with products that were light enough for girls, like me, with problematic skin.

Over the years I have experimented with lots of other brands of foundations, but unfortunately they left me with more oily, spotty skin.  Although I still do suffer from acne when using Superbalanced foundation, it does not make my acne any worse. For instance, when I haven’t used it for a while (say on holiday) and start using it again it does not cause my skin to become more inflamed, greasy or spotty. A definite bonus! Clinique make, and have always made, light, oil-free make-up that suits my acne prone, oily skin!


This is a product I would thoroughly recommend to fellow readers with acne prone, oily skin. It offers moderate coverage, doesn’t clog pores and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, rather than ‘heavy’ or ‘greasy’ as so many do. 

Buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment