Friday 8 June 2012

Accessory overload


What I bought:

So, today I went shopping and I have to say – I had a successful day!
First and foremost I finally found a watch that I liked. I have hunted and hunted for a gold chunky watch which is fun and not too expensive; in my opinion I’ve found it.
One of the first shops I went in was Aldo (where I found the watch) and I was blown away by all the neon coloured bags. However, I wanted to wait until I had explored Primark before I purchased one.
Moving on to the watch…the watches in Aldo come in packs with 5, yes 5, different watch straps! They had an assortment of styles and colours. I ended up choosing the watch with a more nude palette as I fell in love with the gold and rose gold strap! Only £30!







Primark, as usual, had a range of different coloured bags. On the floor (where else?) I found a bronze, cream, gold and turquoise dream of a handbag with a long strap. I can’t wait to pair it with nude dresses to add a pop of colour. Only £8!






In addition, I found a rose, gold clutch bag which I am going to pair with a beautiful sea green maxi dress I have my eye on in Zara – I am waiting for my order. And again, it was only £8!





My final purchase was a bargain, even for Primark. For £2 I bought a hot pink and light tan purse. I have been keeping my eye out for a new inexpensive purse as I have a terrible habit of overfilling them and busting the zip far too often. I saw this and couldn’t resist – what a fun way to play with neon colours! I certainly won’t lose it in my bag either.


Hope you enjoyed viewing my purchases! xox

2 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise and cream handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. They had a large assortment of styles and colours at Primark.

    ReplyDelete