Thursday 14 June 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

As well as having greasy skin, I also have greasy hair. I read over and over that you shouldn't wash your hair everyday but, for people with oily skin it isn't often a reality.I have always had to wash my hair everyday, unless I was having a pj day. That is until....

Batiste. A friend recommended Batiste Dry Shampoo to me when I was complaining one day about having to wash and dry my hair every single night. Batiste is a spray powdery style mixture which absorbs grease and leaves hair looking fresh and volumized. I bought it from Boots, still unsure, and tried it the next day. Ever since then I have been in love with this miracle powder/product which means I now can wash my hair every other day!

 The one downside of Batiste is that it can leave a slight white residue in the hair, but brushing the hair firmly at the root usually disperses the powder. I do find it can feel powdery if you rub your hands through your hair but it gives the appearance of clean, freshly washed hair. If you have brunette hair you can buy Batiste with a hint of colour. They sell it online here and here. I'm sure you can also buy it in large shops such as Boots.


How to use:

1) Shake the can really well. If you don't it doesn't work nearly as well!
2) Then, section your hair and spray onto the roots (holding the can 30cm away from hair).
3) Leave on the hair and massage it through your roots so that the product is absorbed. This also helps get rid of the white residue.
4) Brush your hair (firmly if the product is sill slightly visible) and style as normal.

For more information look here.

Have you used it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment