Wednesday 4 July 2012

Lumie Clear Update...

I updated you all on the 20th June regarding my progress using Lumie Clear Red and Blue Light Treatment. At the time, my skin had begun to see an improvement!

Exactly 2 weeks later I am pleased to report that my forehead and the right cheek are looking a lot clearer again, with the 'under the skins' continuing to reduce in size and amount. It hasn't completely stopped new spots from appearing, but there are less. My left cheek is improving but, unfortunately, not as quickly.

So far I am pleased with the results, and my skin generally is looking fresh and glowy. I don't know if this is a direct effect of the lamp or the fact that my skin is clearer, but either way my skin is looking GOOD!

I will continue to use Lumie Clear and keep you updated.....I'm hoping that my skin will continue to improve and eventually clear completely! Although it is taking a while, no treatment is an overnight fix. Roaccutane took around a month to work for me (and that was a very strong acne drug). I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be completely successful in clearing my acne and I can then use it as a long term solution for my stubborn and persistant acne!

For the first post click here.
For the second post click here.
For the third post click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment