Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bio-Oil

I'm sure many women out there have stretch marks from when they started to grow hips etc. I am no exception. Bio-oil has been around forever, but I recently started to use it after seeing it on offer at Boots and reading articles recommending it to women who have stretch marks from pregnancy. My theory was that if it is good enough to use after that, it must be a great buy!

In all, I would thoroughly recommend this product as it leaves the skin feeling ultra smooth. I haven't been using it long enough to notice a dramatic difference in stretch marks (I have noticed a slight improvement), but regardless, it is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It doesn't leave my skin itchy (which I am prone too) or feeling heavy and clogged up the next morning.

The only problem with it is that I get through a bottle really quickly - it is one of those products that is rather addictive and so I do end up using quite a lot. Nonetheless, it is definitely a product that I will continue to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment