Monday 10 September 2012

La Roche-Posay

Before I went away, I wasn't very well and as a result my finace ended up packing a lot of my suitcase. When we arrived in Greece, I found that my cleanser, exfoliator and toner had been left at home.

As many of you already know, my skin had cleared up a great deal after using the Lumie Clear Lamp. It had got slightly worse before I went away as I wasn't so good at using it! Oops! I was therefore most upset as I was really worried about finding an oil-free facewash that wouldn't cause any more breakouts than I usually get on holiday - my skin always flares up from the suncream as I have greasy skin.

I looked everywhere for my facewash - Neutrogena - but couldn't find it anywhere. I ended up buying La Roche-Posay Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily/Sensitive Skin! What a find!

Whilst on holiday, even with the application of suncream two/three times a day, my skin not only didn't break out - it got better (nearly clearing completely)! My skin has never even stayed the same on holiday before, it always gets worse, so this is truly amazing!

I would thoroughly recommend this facewash, and bought a few bottles before I left!



No comments:

Post a Comment