Wednesday 26 September 2012

DIY 'jewelling'

I bought this top a while ago and it has already featured on my blog (here). Unfortunately, the very first (and last) time I wore it I got the top caught in my jean button. As a result, the silk weave parted and it left a white mark which was really noticeable at the bottom of the top!

I decided to buy some stick on 'jewels' from Hobbycraft and covered it up by creating a little flower pattern which I continued in various places, leading up towards the flower. I also added pink and blue jewels to the flower too. I was unsure of how it would turn out, but considering the top was unwearable otherwise I thought I would give it a go.

In all, I am really pleased with the result and will definitely be experimenting again with stick on studs/jewels etc!



5 comments:

  1. So pretty and creative!!


    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great post!

    we can follow each other if u want :)

    kisses

    xoxo

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute :)

    http://livingloudbycharlie.blogspot.com
    Im following you! <3 Hope you will follow me back (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaannk you my sweety :)

    Gladly follow you back on bloglovin. I also follow you via GFC and I would be happy if u could do the same for me :)

    Lot's of kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete