Saturday 29 December 2012

Holiday Essentials

Holidays for me are all about staying safe in the sun (nothing spoils a holiday quicker than being burnt) and reading books!

I have used Piz Buin oil free sunscreen for years now and love it! This is the best suncream I have ever used as it is so easy to apply and doesn't leave my skin greasy-a no no if you can suffer from acne like me! My whole family and fiance's family now also love it!

My kindle is another must have when I'm away. I was slightly unsure for a while if I should invest in a kindle, or if I'd miss reading an 'actual' book, but I am now so glad that i did! The screen is really easy to read and I got used to it straight away! In addition, I always read about 12 books when I am away for 2 weeks (you can imagine the weight of those in a suitcase) so its a fab way of storing all my must have holiday reads.





1 comment:

  1. I was unsure about getting a kindle too! Fortunately I got a Nook for xmas, it's the same thing just from Barnes and Noble instead. I love it for air traveling!
    <3 Semirah from Sound of Charm
    http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete